- This event has passed.
3 Ways to Stay Competitive in the New World of Digital Freight Brokers
March 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Digital freight brokers have disrupted the freight industry in unprecedented ways, causing many traditional brokerages to reconsider or even overhaul their strategies completely in an effort to remain relevant and valuable for their customers. However, thanks to advances in technology and automation, digital brokers don’t have to be the enemy.
To discuss how you can change your approach as a traditional broker to create competitive advantage and even get ahead of digital brokers as we approach RFP season, FreightWaves is partnering with Hubtek to host an hour-long webinar on Tuesday, March 23 at 2pm ET.
During this session, Hubtek’s Scott Hadley, Process Improvement Consultant, and Joel McGinley, Managing Director, will share:
• Differences between traditional vs. digital freight brokers
• How to reduce costs while increasing efficiency and profitability
• How to increase your bottom line with cost-effective talent
• How to reduce manual effort and optimize by 75% through intelligent process automation
• A case study on how Hubtek’s TABi solution is creating competive advantage for traditional brokers (presented by Dale Prax, President and CEO of Direct Expedite)
During this session, we will also be selecting one winner to receive a year of Hubtek’s carrier sourcing virtual assistant for free! Register today to enter the contest and learn more through this informative webinar.