- This event has passed.
Building a Technology-Rich Solution That Drives Value and Engages Carriers: Keys for Brokers
10/13/2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
In today’s truckload market, where some 90 percent of capacity is operated by independent owner-operators and small fleets of 10 trucks or less—brokers have to be flexible and innovative. Technology strategies are not “one and done;” rather, your technology platform is on a continuous journey, an evolution addressing the evermore demanding needs of a highly competitive market for capacity.
Whether it’s an in-house legacy system or third-party apps, adaptability is key, and you must have a view of your entire ecosystem—where it is today and where you need it to be in the future.
Supply chain visibility—both into shipments in transit and when and where capacity is available—is the holy grail. That visibility is enabled by being highly connected and engaging with carriers in multiple ways, leveraging familiar, multi-party multi-functional apps to prevent app fatigue, and promoting driver convenience and ease of doing business.
The objective: being flexible and focused on continually improving your technology offerings to keep your costs in check, your carriers engaged and your brokerage ahead of the game.
Join FreightWaves and Trucker Tools for an hour-long webinar on Tuesday, October 13 at 2pm ET, where we will provide attendees with insights, lessons learned and best practices around:
• How to design and deploy a technology solution that meets the carriers where they are, on their terms
• Understanding a driver’s needs—and burdens—and how to apply process, culture and technology to build carrier loyalty and become a preferred broker of choice
• Gaining visibility into more capacity on a timely basis and accelerating the process of matching the right load with the right truck
• Reducing the costs of covering a load for both the broker and the carrier.
Featured presenters will include:
• Charley Dehoney, CEO, Manning’s Truck Brokerage
• Prasad Gollapalli, Founder and CEO, Trucker Tools
Register today to join us for the live session!