FreightWaves has partnered with S&P Global Commodity Insights for a one-hour webinar on Thursday, March 31 starting at 10 a.m. ET to discuss the container freight markets, supply chain issues, and the advancement of future fuels in both the dry bulk and container shipping markets. This event will be available on-demand for registrants who cannot attend live.
Key topics included:
• Container shipping – how markets are adapting to fragmented supply chains
• IMO 2023 – how will the new measures impact the aging fleets
• Fuels of the future – how will shipping companies navigate the changing energy transition landscape
• George Griffiths, Managing Editor, Global Container Freight, S&P Global Commodity Insights
• Sam Eckett, Managing Editor, Freight Markets, S&P Global Commodity Insights
Register today to attend live or watch on-demand.