The economics of today’s freight brokers is volatile and evolving, though success depends on providing the right loads to preferred carriers, quickly and easily. Technology continues to play a massive role in not only the direction that evolution is taking but also in how freight brokers roll with the punches and continue to grow in this competitive industry.
Join FreightWaves, Parade, and Truckstop leaders in a fireside chat on Thursday, October 20 at 2 p.m. ET as they delve into ways leading brokers drive 10-35% digital bookings by matching capacity, personalizing carrier interactions, and building stronger carrier relationships.
What They’ll Discuss:
· Moving from manual processes to automated emails, digital load postings and streamlined negotiations
· The impact of digital bookings and capacity matching on carrier relationships
· Ways to improve and personalize carrier relationships in a digital world
· How Truckstop and Parade are partnering to improve carrier relationships through connected technology.
· Lindsay Watt, VP Product, Parade
· Brent Hutto, Chief Relationship Officer, Truckstop
· Kevin Hill, VP of Communities and Research, FreightWaves
You won’t want to miss this panel. Spots are limited, so register to reserve yours today.