- This event has passed.
Delivering on Customer Experience: Breaking Barriers in the Supply Chain
April 13 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Customers today know exactly what a good shipping experience means. With the rise of new delivery models and e-commerce, the days when delays and 5-hour delivery windows were viewed as unavoidable are far behind us. Expectations for a smooth, frictionless shipping experience are higher than ever expect, with customers demanding immediate, accurate and flexible product delivery at any quantity. And today, the explosion of direct-to-consumer delivery that COVID-19 has created makes enhancing the end-user experience a priority for more businesses than ever before. So how can you deliver this new level of customer experience, while also managing costs and limiting business disruption? By making your entire supply chain customer centric.
Shipwell and Premier Packaging have partnered with FreightWaves for a one-hour webinar starting at 2pm EST on Tuesday, April 13th to explain exactly how shippers can bring customer-centric strategies to their supply chain, and the types of tools that can help to support it.
What You’ll Learn:
• How to ensure capacity never becomes a bottleneck to providing immediate shipment to your customers, while keeping costs down
• Methods for promoting sustainability in your supply chain in order to meet increasingly eco-conscious customer expectations
• How to enable proactive exception management to address issues before they impact the customer experience
• The importance of having a centralized view to your complete supply chain
• How to bring the rest of the company on board in adopting a customer-centric mindset
Meet the Speakers:
• Greg Price, Co-Founder & CEO, Shipwell
• John Gaynor, CEO, Premier Packaging
Bring your questions for our panelists to answer during the live Q&A!