Dupré Logistics, an asset carrier and freight brokerage based in Lafayette, LA, has experienced tremendous growth over the past 5 years and has seen major success. However, their stakeholders knew that to continue on this growth trajectory, they’d need technology solutions that could support them and their future goals.
They turned to Parade to help them gain access to capacity, use the capacity they have more efficiently, and improve load margins.
Join us on Thursday, April 28 at 2 p.m. ET as FreightWaves partners with Parade and Dupré Logistics to talk about how technology solutions like capacity management are bringing brokerages into the 21st century and helping them grow at scale.
What you’ll learn:
• Capacity is critical; how can technology help brokers find capacity and keep it?
• How integrated solutions are key to keeping up with competitors in today’s freight market
• How brokerage teams can benefit from capacity management solutions like Parade
• Benefits of automated solutions
• The importance of carrier reuse and how capacity management can help brokers reuse more carriers
• Using tech to overcome talent shortages
• Tips for a smooth implementation and adoption of new capacity management solutions
• Elise Le, VP of Customer Experience at Parade
• Michelle Roger, Director of Administration at Dupré Logistics
Register today to join the live webinar. Space is limited, so reserve your spot now!