FreightWaves has partnered with Optimal Dynamics for a one-hour webinar on Tuesday, April 5 starting at 2 p.m. ET to discuss how carriers and shippers can enable artificial intelligence to automate and optimize strategic, tactical, and real-time freight management decisions while accounting for future uncertainty.
Optimal Dynamics’ advanced AI engine can proactively produce continuously optimized recommendations. Register for this webinar and learn the answers to questions including:
• How do I design, prepare, and plan my fleet for the future?
• Where should I hire drivers?
• How many do I need?
• Which lanes should I bid on, and how much volume can I take?
• Which loads should I move with my fleet and which drivers should take them?
• Warren Powell, Co-founder and Chief Analytic Officer, Optimal Dynamics; Professor Emeritus, Princeton University
• Andrew Brazell, VP of Partnerships & Solutions Engineering, Optimal Dynamics
Join us April 5th for a conversation around how to enable artificial intelligence for dynamic fleet planning and execution.