- This event has passed.
Freight Transportation in a Post-COVID-19 World
04/29/2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted the freight transportation industry in incredible ways. From spikes in volume to the often-referenced “freight cliff,” the industry is being tested like never before. Much like the world post-9/11, COVID-19 will have far-reaching and long-lasting impacts on industry.
Join our panel discussion on Wednesday, April 29 at 2pm ET as industry experts and economists discuss the impact of COVID-19 and what freight transportation will look like in a post-COVID world.
Industry experts will include:
- • Chris Caplice, Chainalytics/MIT
- • Noel Perry, Transport Futures/Truckstop.com
- • Kevin Rutherford, Let’s Truck
- • Jeff Tucker, Tucker Company Worldwide
- • Laura Kwinn Wolf, Ph.D., Director, Division of Critical Infrastructure Protection, HHS Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response
We’ll discuss pressing questions from truckers, brokers and the supply chain, including:
- • What emerging trends should people watch for in the months ahead?
- • How will freight transportation change in the future?
- • What is the new “normal” for transacting freight?
- • What role do digital technologies and automation play in rebuilding?
- • And much more
Register today to join us for the live session.