- This event has passed.
Global Trade in a World of Regulatory Change: Strategies for Importers and Exporters
12/05/2019 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm EST
The current pace of regulatory change is simply overwhelming for most companies. Rather than relying on a “wait and see” approach, it’s imperative for trade compliance and supply chain professionals to consider what can be done both now and in the future to manage the cost impact of unpredictable tariffs.
To discuss the state of global trade and how companies should respond to regulatory change, American Shipper and Thomson Reuters are partnering to host an hour-long webinar on Thursday, December 5 at 3:30pm ET. Join Michael Heldebrand of EY, Steve Ellet of Chainalytics, and Kevin Shoemaker of Thomson Reuters to review the current international landscape, examine modeling and other analytical options to mitigate the impact, and explore trade strategies that can potentially lower your overall spend.
Key topics to be covered will include:
- Major global trade policy developments
- Data analytics and modeling tools used in supply chain design
- Supply chain strategies such as foreign-trade zones, free trade agreements, and drawback
- Michael Heldebrand, Indirect Tax US-West Region Global Trade Leader, EY
- Steve Ellet, SVP of Supply Chain Design, Chainalytics
- Kevin Shoemaker, Head of Sales, Thomson Reuters
Complete the form below to view the recorded webinar.