- This event has passed.
How Averitt Express Improved RFP and Pricing Efficiency: A Case Study
03/31/2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Headquartered in Cookeville, Tennessee, Averitt Express is a privately owned transportation and supply chain management company with more than 9,000 employees.
When Averitt noticed that the volume of RFPs was increasing as shipper requirements became more complex, the company began its search for software that can address critical pain points. In particular, Averitt needed software that could:
• Qualify each RFP with a score to determine which bids deserved more resources than others
• Accelerate time-to-respond, even submitting proposals before due dates to delight shippers
• Improve the way pricing, commercial, legal and contracts teams worked together to reduce email and make better decisions faster
To hear how Averitt Express decided which software was best for the company, FreightWaves is partnering with Winmore for an hour-long webinar on Tuesday, March 31 at 2pm ET. We will be joined by John Golob, CMO and founder of Winmore, as well as Sherry Anderson, Head of Contract and Bid Processes for Averitt, who will share:
• The point when Averitt realized it was time to invest in a collaboration software
• How they evaluated options, including build vs. buy
• The process by which they built the business case for funding and brought end users onboard
• How they went live within 30 days and the results of their first morning on Winmore software
• What they expect to accomplish
Please join us for this informal discussion, which will be followed by an optional demonstration of the Winmore software for bid and tender collaboration featuring Mark Gamble, Head of Product Marketing for Winmore.