- This event has passed.
How Supply Chain Visibility Benefits Shippers & Carriers
08/20/2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Supply chain visibility has many benefits for shippers—improving on-time delivery, reducing operating costs, increasing customer satisfaction, etc.—and those benefits often take center stage. But the advantages of supply chain visibility can extend to carriers, too! From maximizing profitable equipment utilization to ensuring the safety of assets and drivers, advanced tracking tools and the data they collect give users the ability to manage their operations more effectively than ever before.
To explore these benefits, FreightWaves will be partnering with FourKites for an hour-long webinar at 2pm ET on Tuesday, August 20. Join transportation industry experts Joel Stamp from General Mills, Jason Eversole of FourKites, and Mary Anne Hensley from FreightWaves to learn:
• How General Mills applied supply chain visibility to overhaul its logistics performance and improve relationships with carriers
• The ways supply chain visibility can help you weather the storm of rate and capacity fluctuations in the transportation industry
• What best practices carriers and shippers can use to maximize the value of supply chain visibility for their organization
• Why choosing the right supply chain visibility provider can greatly impact shippers’ carrier relationships
• Joel Stamp, Manager–Transportation Business Partner Engagement and Capabilities, General Mills
• Jason Eversole, Director of Carrier Strategy, FourKites
• Mary Anne Hensley, FreightWaves Moderator