- This event has passed.
Webinar: Keep Calm, Think Different, and Address the Driver Shortage Head On
June 1 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Demand in the trucking industry is soaring. Relaxed restrictions and widespread vaccinations have brought several industries roaring back to life. In the wake, a decades-long problem has dramatically resurfaced – the driver shortage.
TransForce Group has partnered with FreightWaves for a one-hour webinar starting at 2 pm ET on Tuesday, June 1 to discuss the conditions that make 2021 a uniquely challenging year for finding qualified drivers and highlight the innovative new approaches carriers of all sizes are adopting to solve it.
What You’ll Learn:
· Key factors influencing the 2021 driver shortage
· How motor carriers are tapping into Gen Z to solve for the future of freight
· Best practices and lessons learned based on real carrier experiences
Meet the Speakers:
· Andrea Hanley, VP of Education and Training at TransForce Group
· Giovanni Colosi, VP of Driver Careers at TransForce Group
· Rick Petersen, CEO & Co-Founder at Hulx Transport
Registration is limited, so sign up today to join this insightful conversation!