- This event has passed.
Planning for Disruption: Get Ahead of the Curve With Technology and Financial Planning
04/28/2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
If the current economic climate has taught us anything, it’s that disruption can be completely unpredictable. Anything from dramatic weather events to the current pandemic environment can lead to a situation in which companies around the world are forced to rethink their entire business strategies to ensure they remain functional and profitable. Now that we are keenly aware of the degree to which critical events can disrupt global operations, how can we work to ensure that we’re better prepared the next time around?
To share insights around how to best prepare for times of crisis, FreightWaves and Vector are partnering for an hour-long webinar on Tuesday, April 28 at 2pm EDT. During this session, we will be hearing insights around how companies within the freight industry can best position themselves to minimize disruption through financial analysis and the proper technologies.
Featured speakers will include:
• Nathan Creswell, Head of Product, Vector
• Tim Tran, Vice President of Systems & Technology, JLE Industries
• JT Engstrom, Chief Strategy Officer, FreightWaves
Key points of discussion will include:
• Steps for outlining a contingency plan, including key stakeholders and focus areas
• How technology can help streamline efficiencies
• Key considerations to help mitigate financial risk
• Real-world examples from JLE on how the company kept operations running smoothly during the COVID-19 outbreak
Register today to join us for the live discussion.