- This event has passed.
Preparing for Peak Season During a Pandemic: Technology’s Role in Navigating the Unexpected
09/29/2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
This holiday season is certain to be one for the books as freight volumes continue to increase. As this year’s peak season approaches, the industry will see new challenges in light of the continued effects of COVID-19, which are likely to include heightened complexities around freight tracking, increased detention times, and greater health and safety risks for drivers as a result.
To share how carriers can help ensure that they are prepared to navigate these challenges, FreightWaves and Spireon are partnering to host an hour-long webinar on Tuesday, September 29 at 2pm ET. During this session, we will hear about the latest market trends from FreightWaves Director of Freight Market Intelligence, Zach Strickland, as well as insights from a special guest speaker around the role that technology can play in helping carriers prepare for the unexpected.
Key areas of discussion will include:
- • The latest data around freight volumes, trailer activity and detention
- • Steps for ensuring trailer readiness
- • Tips for reducing health and safety risks for drivers
- • The importance of right-sizing your fleet
- • How telematics can assist in making operational improvements for maximum productivity and efficiency
Register today to join us for the live webinar.