- This event has passed.
Pushing Past the Plateau: How Freight Brokerages Can Scale to Prepare for Optimal Growth
10/10/2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Scaling for growth within the rapidly transforming freight industry is a challenge for the majority of brokers. Unstructured processes, under-utilization of technology, and ad-hoc recruiting and training often hold companies back from reaching the next phase of growth. Without scalable processes and technologies in place, however, many brokers will find themselves stuck and unable to reach the next level.
So how can brokers push past the plateau and strive to reach the next phase of growth?
To discuss the steps that brokers can take to scale their businesses and maximize profitability, FreightWaves is partnering with Carggo to present an hourlong webinar on Thursday, October 10 at 2pm ET. During this session, we will discuss:
• The primary issues that are keeping brokerages from expanding
• How brokers can free up working capital to focus on growth and minimize time spent on time-consuming administrative tasks
• How converting fixed costs to variable costs can increase flexibility and optimize spend
• Ways in which companies can hire and train employees to increase effectiveness
• How technology can be used to automate processes and improve efficiency
Featured speakers will include Carggo’s Jenny Xu, CEO, and David Letourneau, Director of Partnerships, as well as John Paul Hampstead, Associate Editor for FreightWaves.