- This event has passed.
Webinar: Stop Disruption in its Tracks: Driving Supply Chain Efficiency Through Exception Management Technology
06/17/2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Identifying and resolving issues quickly is critical to the success of supply chain operations, but traditional methods can make this challenging. Manually identifying, analyzing, and addressing these issues in siloed workflows takes valuable time and can be prone to error. However, new advancements in artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and automation make it possible to do it all in a single workflow, to create disruption-free supply chains.
Join Shipwell and FreightWaves for a one-hour webinar starting at 2 pm ET on Thursday, June 17 to learn how you can empower your team to stay ahead of disruption and focus on high-impact initiatives across your supply chain.
What You’ll Learn:
· How you can leverage machine learning and cutting-edge predictive technologies to anticipate, identify, and address problems quickly
· When and how to automate issue resolution vs. human intervention
· Ways to deploy AI across the supply chain to uncover efficiencies
Meet the Speakers:
· Jason Traff, President & Cofounder, Shipwell
· Ishan Kumar, VP of Product, Shipwell
Make sure to bring your questions for the live Q&A!