- This event has passed.
Tackling Transportation Costs With a Digital Approach
October 3 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
The transportation process can be inefficient and costly. Forward-thinking organizations are finding innovative solutions that not only address these challenges but also improve their customer experience and increase their bottom line. As carriers and 3PLs transform services with visibility technology and automation, they are better collaborating with their growing customer base, leading to improved results for everyone involved. By taking this tech-forward approach, automating processes, and gaining comprehensive insight into the entire shipment process, Roadrunner Freight and their customers have experienced improved flexibility and efficiency.
To explore how shippers and logistics service providers can benefit from this tech-forward approach, FreightWaves is partnering with project44 for a live webinar on Tuesday, October 3 at 2:00 PM ET. Find out how progressive organization are increasing productivity and empowering their customers to be more successful.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
• What changes are impacting the future of the industry and how tech-forward organizations are prepared to address these evolving demands
• Why advanced visibility is the cornerstone for an innovative, customer-centric transportation operation for shippers, 3PLs and carriers alike
• How shippers and 3PLs can optimize the transportation process by partnering with carriers that are responding to customer challenges and process inefficiencies with technology
• How Roadrunner’s spot quote API has helped them balance their network for volume LTL shipments and improve the experience for their customers
• Frank Hurst, President of Roadrunner Freight, Roadrunner Transportation Systems
• Andreas Katsaros, Senior Vice President–Business Planning & Analytics, BlueGrace Logistics
• Sam Ralat, Senior Director of Carrier Innovation, project44