- This event has passed.
The Future of Freight Procurement
March 17 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Businesses traditionally rely on two ways of procuring freight: contract and spot. However, the volatility of the past year tested the freight market in novel ways and the urgency for change is only increasing.
FreightWaves and Uber Freight are partnering for a one-hour webinar on Wednesday, March 17, at 2 pm ET to discuss how shippers can adopt flexible, real-time procurement channels that can rapidly adapt to meet their changing needs.
Topics to be covered include:
• Procurement strategy trends
• Managing planned and unplanned freight
• Learning from real supply chains
Featured speakers include:
• Joe Shone, Head of Enterprise Product Sales at Uber Freight
• Harris Ligon, Senior Manager of Strategy & Planning at Uber Freight
• Tim Melhuish, Manager of Sales Operations at Uber Freight
Spots for this webinar are limited so reserve yours today!