- This event has passed.
Webinar: Ultimate Tips on Where to Start Your Technology Voyage
March 11 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
Freight brokerages today are responding to multiple challenges. Capacity is tight. Shippers want more accurate information faster. Brokers are pressured to get more productive, faster. Carriers want more automated processes and immediate action from brokers, giving them the right loads at the right time.
All of these challenges speak to the importance of enabling technology as the driver of innovation, efficiency and growth. Setting a plan takes a frank assessment of current state, identifying gaps and needs, building in the ability to scale, and then prioritizing what comes first.
Axle Logistics is pursuing that “planning for success” journey with Trucker Tools as they collaboratively develop Axle’s next-generation digital freight management and carrier engagement platform.
In this webinar, attendees will gain insights into Axle’s planning process, developing a realistic road map, lessons learned and where to find quick wins. Topics to be discussed include:
• Goals and objectives; what Axle wants to get out of the technology and how new apps can complement, enhance and extend existing investments
• Why the technology road map must align with the growth strategy
• Roadblocks encountered along the growth and transformation journey
• Identifying internal needs and where tech can help; what tech is needed now and what can wait?
• What areas of tech-enabled processes will save the most money and have the quickest ROI?
• Prasad Gollapalli, Founder and CEO, Trucker Tools
• Shawn McLeod, Vice President of Logistics, Axle Logistics
Register today to join us for this important discussion.