- This event has passed.
Webinar: Upcoming Legislative and Regulatory Changes and How it Could Affect Your Trailer Business
September 9 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
With new government leaders in place this year, Congress, FMCSA and NHTSA are all considering legislative and regulatory actions that will have a lasting impact on the transportation industry.
FreightWaves has partnered with Spireon for a one-hour webinar starting at 2 p.m. ET on Thursday, September 9 to discuss what the future regulatory, fleet and enforcement landscape looks like and how you can better plan for it.
What You’ll Learn:
• Regulatory actions and policy changes that are already in progress and how to adapt in real-time
• Latest information regarding the ongoing Greenhouse emissions case (GHG 2) and how the final outcome could affect you
• Potential future changes to the legislation of the transportation industry and how to plan ahead
• Steve Keppler, Co-Director, Scopelitis Transportation Consulting
• Will Schafer, Director of Safety Programs, CVSA
• Harman Cheema, President & CEO, Cheema Freightlines
Spots are limited, so register today for this forward look into legislation that affects your freight business.