- This event has passed.
Webinar: How We Create and Measure the Value of Predictive Maintenance
March 9 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
The maintenance space is primed for innovation. After all, keeping trucks on the road keeps freight moving, customers happy, and cash flowing, but the only way to make sure this happens is to ensure that maintenance is data-informed and time-conscious, allowing companies to get ahead—and stay ahead—of problems in order to optimize their fleets.
To explore how data and technology can revolutionize maintenance processes, FreightWaves is partnering with Uptake to present an hour-long webinar on Tuesday, March 9 at 2pm ET. This session will feature insights from Braden Pastalaniec, who serves as Vice President of Transportation for Uptake, an Industrial AI company.
During the session, we will explore:
• The history of maintenance technology
• What predictive analytics are (and aren’t)
• How predictive analytics create value
• The impact of predictive analytics on maintenance programs
• Case studies on predictive maintenance
• Driving value for your fleet through predictive maintenance
• The findings of a new white paper exploring the value of data-informed maintenance
Register today to join us for the live session!