- This event has passed.
Webinar: Driving Blind: Shippers Make Decisions Informed By The Wrong Data
September 2 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Today’s shippers understand that decisions made without a data-driven approach are not just risky bets; they’re potentially reckless. But in an effort to build an informed strategy, most shippers spend too much time collecting and analyzing the wrong data.
It’s no secret that there are gaps between what public databases portray and what real-time markets provide. So, what are enterprise shippers doing to mitigate this, and how can they improve? How can shippers access the data they need to meet long-term cost, service, and sustainability objectives?
Join Loadsmart and FreightWaves for this hour-long discussion on Thursday, September 2nd at 2 pm ET to review the results of our enterprise shipper survey and learn:
- What data sources shippers are relying on today
- How shippers strategies have changed over the past year
- How to move beyond broken benchmarks and move with the market
- Jim Nicholson, Vice President, Operations at Loadsmart
- Andrew Cox, Senior Retail and Market Analyst at FreightWaves
Register today to join us for the live session!