- This event has passed.
Webinar: Using Connected Vehicle Data to Optimize Fleet & Logistics Routing and Planning
July 20 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Connected Vehicle Data (CVD) increases visibility into what’s happening on the roads to enable near real-time reactions – from avoiding congestion and risky areas to planning the most optimal pick-up and delivery routes. Unlike mobile data, which only provides a generalized location, CVD pinpoints specific vehicles’ exact locations along streets. While both data types offer a similar volume, CVD allows for increased operational efficiency through speed of access, automation, and accuracy.
In this webinar, you’ll learn what CVD is, why it’s more valuable than mobile data, and how to leverage it for increasing customer satisfaction, improving driver safety, delivering on your commitments, and mitigating risk.
FreightWaves has partnered with Wejo for a one-hour webinar starting at 2 p.m. ET on Tuesday, July 20 to discuss how connected vehicle data can improve your trip and drive your future.
What You’ll Learn:
· What Connected Vehicle Data (CVD) is
· How CVD impacts Last Mile Delivery
· A use case that illustrates CVD in action across Fleet & Logistics
Meet the Speakers:
· Jaap van den Hoek – Vice President of Solution Engineering, Wejo
· David Lechleitner – Product Marketing Manager, Wejo
· Daniel Tibble – Director of Data Science & Analytics, Wejo
Register now to secure your spot!