- This event has passed.
Webinar: How Ryder Differentiated Their Brokerage With Trucker Tools
02/02/2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
For Ryder’s shipper customers and carrier partners, clear and accurate vision across all the layers of the transportation cycle—and the ability to respond quickly—is paramount.
Digitizing business processes, ensuring ease of use and reliable connectivity 24/7, and helping their trucker partners reduce downtime are key growth drivers for Ryder’s brokerage business. Those mobile technology tools must do more than just book a load and track freight. They must provide a “lifestyle” experience for truckers that streamlines the work, eliminates waste, cuts cost, reduces friction and stress—and increases profits.
This webinar will explore how Ryder went all-in with Trucker Tools to separate itself as a broker of choice. Topics discussed will include:
- • How a robust, real-time visibility platform coupled with a GPS-embedded mobile app automates tracking, provides accurate, continuous updates, and reduces “noise” for carriers
- • The strategic value and speed of automated freight-matching and one-click booking features that allow carriers to choose and accept loads at any hour and efficiently plan multi-leg routes
- • Leveraging a rich environment of connected of carriers and owner-operators to deepen capacity choices and expand your carrier network
- • Why brokers must take their technology offerings to the next level to retain and strengthen carrier loyalty
- • Dave Belter, Vice President and General Manager, Global Transportation Management Solutions, Ryder
- • Prasad Gollapalli, Founder and CEO, Trucker Tools
Register today to join us for the live session.