While freight brokerage remains a business of personal relationships, experience and expertise, the technologies which brokers use to support shippers and engage with truckers are key to three fundamental goals: reducing costs, differentiating and streamlining operations and service, and building a more engaging and enduring experience with today’s truckers.
In this webinar, Kingsgate Logistics will share its experiences and lessons learned as it has developed its strategy of building out its technology resources and selecting best-of-breed partners to advance its technology agenda.
Among the topics to be discussed in the webinar:
- • How to evaluate current technology needs, identify gaps and build out a strategy for growth
- • Reviewing the technology landscape, understanding market offerings and selecting key partners that can implement rapidly, adapt to your business and deliver ongoing value—not just a one-off solution
- • How a customized platform provides Kingsgate’s carrier-partners with uniquely “branded” digital freight management tools, support services, and enhanced engagement and experiences
- • Measuring what matters, understanding needs and how to successfully engage your key constituents in the technology improvement journey
- • Understanding and managing risk; why “wait and see” in adopting productive technologies is a recipe for failure
- • Tom Curee, SVP of Strategy and Innovation, Kingsgate Logistics
- • Prasad Gollapalli, Founder and CEO, Trucker Tools
Register today to join us for the live session!