- This event has passed.
Webinar: Preparing Your Brokerage for Growth
June 3 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
One of the most common mistakes that brokers make when planning to grow their businesses is to ignore their staff’s ability to process the new transactions in their growth forecasts.
This is especially costly for brokers who use traditional methods to process and pay their invoices. That’s because most systems are based on carriers sending invoices to brokers, which are often inaccurate. To resolve these differences, brokers must perform individual financial audits on each invoice they receive before they can be approved and paid.
This inefficiency requires brokers to employ much larger staffs than brokers who use self-invoicing methods to process and pay their carriers’ invoices. One of the most notable self-invoicing systems is an invoice presentment and payment application known as Epay Manager, developed by Level One Technologies and launched in 2009.
One of Epay’s benefits is its ability to reduce the time and cost to process and pay a carrier’s invoice. Brokers who use Epay can process up to 5 times the number of transactions they could process using their previous method.
To learn more about the benefits of Epay and the efficiencies of electronic processing, FreightWaves has partnered with Level One Technologies to conduct an hour-long webinar on Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 2pm ET.
During this session, Jason Kirkpatrick, Level One’s Implementation Manager, will discuss the following topics:
- • How the principles of self-invoicing can help a broker’s back-office manage growth by becoming far more efficient than they are today
- • How providing greater transparency to a broker’s billing and settlement practices can promote trust and loyalty between a broker and its carriers
- • How Epay can virtually eliminate a broker’s financial losses due to billing errors and fraud
- • How brokers who offer early payment options to their carriers can reduce their direct carrier spend and build greater carrier loyalty and access
- • How Epay Manager is able to manage “special handling” requirements when they are imposed on brokers by customers and carriers
Please register today and join us for the live session.