- This event has passed.
Webinar: Safety and Compliance Update: Recent Changes and What Lies Ahead
April 29 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Nuclear verdicts and recent changes from the FMCSA over the past 12 months are making it critical for carriers and drivers to remain up to speed on the latest measures to maintain safety and compliance. From hours of service (HOS) and sleeper berth changes to the upcoming ELD mandate in Canada, fleets must ensure they are taking the appropriate precautions to prepare for the future while keeping insurance costs down, minimizing the likelihood of accidents and maximizing safety for drivers.
To discuss these recent changes and how carriers and drivers can prepare for what lies ahead, FreightWaves and Transflo are partnering for an hour-long webinar on Thursday, April 29 at 2pm ET. During this session, we’ll share:
• Nuclear verdicts, driver safety and accident prevention
• Recent FMCSA compliance changes (HOS, sleeper berth, etc.)
• Canadian ELD mandate and how it will impact fleets
• Safety tools and technologies to help avoid accidents and mitigate lawsuits
Featured speakers will include:
• Doug Schrier, Senior Vice President of Strategy, Transflo
• Don Mitchell, Director of Marketing, Transflo
• Kyle Dodsworth, Solutions Engineering–Team Lead, Geotab
Register today to join us for the live session, and be sure to come prepared with your questions for our speakers to answer during the live Q&A.