- This event has passed.
Webinar: The API Effect: How to Increase Flexibility and Responsiveness to Streamline Your Supply Chain
May 6 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
APIs have won the industry over with their capacity for customization and overall flexibility. While EDIs offer a universally standardized experience, APIs can be designed to support the user’s individual needs. APIs provide real-time access to the data users need most, allowing them to cut through the fluff and react to market changes quicker. In an industry characterized by volatility, the ability to respond in real-time can make all the difference.
To better understand industry sentiment around APIs and where the opportunities lie, FreightWaves teamed up with Redwood Logistics to survey shippers across high-volume industries–including CPG, retail, food, and beverage–about their perceptions of the current market, tech spend, and use of APIs. To discuss the results of the research, we’ll be partnering to present an hour-long webinar on Thursday, May 13 at 2pm ET.
During this session, listeners can expect to hear:
• Expectation around capacity and tech spend over the coming months
• The need for greater collaboration within the supply chain
• Current API adoption trends and results
• The key to maximizing the potential of API utilization
• The importance of technology partners in optimizing tech investments
• Kevin Hill, Head of Research, FreightWaves
• Michael Johnson, EVP of Strategy, Redwood Logistics
Register today to join us for the live session.