- This event has passed.
Webinar – The Future of Autonomy: Preparing Your Supply Chain for Automated Trucks
August 10 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
To capitalize on the huge wave of economic prosperity coming to the supply chain from autonomous trucks requires implementing an end-to-end service that guarantees flawless planning and operations from day one.
Make no mistake: when autonomous trucks do show up, the world will benefit from significantly reduced carbon emissions, carriers will operate at 30-45% lower costs, and assets will run more efficiently – yielding more capacity for shippers and more profit to the market participants that do it best.
Locomation has partnered with FreightWaves for a one-hour webinar starting at 2 p.m. ET on Tuesday, August 10 to discuss the ways that shippers and carriers can prepare their supply chains for fully autonomous trucking in 2021.
What You’ll Learn:
· Why it’s vital to employ tools for automation now, rather than later
· How to best implement your autonomous truck service
· Where the ROI comes from in an autonomous truck world
· How autonomous trucks allow you to improve customer satisfaction and drive profitable growth
Meet the Speakers:
· Çetin Meriçli, Locomation CEO & Co-founder
· Tom Kroswek, Locomation Vice President of Business Development & Strategy
· Glynn Spangenberg, Locomation Chief Commercial Officer
Don’t miss out on this conversation – register today!