Fleet electrification has taken the logistics industry by storm. With benefits like lower ownership costs, lower emissions and higher driver satisfaction, it is no wonder more and more fleets are making the switch to electric vehicles (EV). As environmental regulation tightens and the push for more sustainable supply chains continues, electric trucking will certainly continue to grow, but when will these changes take place? And how can fleets stay ahead of these mandates?
FreightWaves has partnered with ChargePoint for a one-hour webinar at 2 p.m. ET on Tuesday, June 28 to discuss both the future landscape for widespread fleet electrification and how early adopters can benefit now.
• Vehicle trends from electric to autonomous
• The path and timelines to commercialization
• Firsthand benefits early adopters are experiencing
• Top considerations for EV fleet charging
• What the future holds for EV fleets
Meet the Panelists:
• Rich Mohr, Vice President, Fleet Solutions, ChargePoint
• Chris Nordh, Vice President, Commercial Development, Workhorse
• Jason Gies, Vice President, eMobility Business Development, Navistar
• Thomas Wasson, Enterprise Trucking Expert, FreightWaves
Register today to participate in this roundtable discussion on the future of fleet electrification!