FreightWaves has partnered with Locomation for a one-hour webinar tomorrow, April 7 starting at 2 p.m. ET to discuss how Locomation’s human-guided approach to autonomy will build capacity and cut costs – all while reducing emissions and complying with regulations.
What you’ll learn:
• The effect an autonomous system can have on capacity and emissions
• How Locomation can save costs within your supply chain
• Why Locomation’s human-guided autonomy will be the first to deploy safely, legally and routinely in commercial operations at scale across the U.S.
• Çetin Meriçli, Co-founder & CEO, Locomation
• Finch Fulton, Vice President of Policy & Strategy, Locomation
• Anthony Smith, Lead Economist, FreightWaves
Register today to participate live or watch on-demand!