The freight market is hot right now! There are tons of opportunities for freight brokerages to pick up new business. It’s the perfect time to grow. However, many brokerages find themselves limited by not only capacity, but by the hours in a workday, as well.
Tech can help them overcome many of the barriers that make growth difficult.
In this webinar, Elise Le, Parade’s VP of Customer Experience, Sean McGillicudy, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Tai, and Tyler Gilpin, Executive Regional Manager at Fortune Logistics, will discuss how brokerages can use technology to scale their brokerages and move into the future.
Join us on February 24th at 2 p.m. EST as we discuss the topics below:
• What’s holding brokerages back from growing when there’s plenty of freight to be had?
• How automation through Parade and Tai can streamline operations and help customers cut down time spent on carrier outreach to zero, saving upwards of 11 hours per week per rep.
• The benefits of being able to book loads 24/7 through the Book Now feature, regardless of office hours.
• The importance of the right information and easy-to-follow dashboards in not only effective strategy and performance tracking for management, but as a motivational tool for reps.
• How automating the back-and-forth between brokerages and carriers can help create better relationships.
• How the average customer can use these solutions to book 30% more loads within the first year.
• Working with syndication partners instead of in competition with them allows Parade and Tai customers to automate load tendering, save time, money and headaches contacting carriers, and reduce the overhead associated with booking a load on DAT and other syndication boards.
Spots for this live event are limited. Reserve yours today to make sure you don’t miss out!