- This event has passed.
Webinar: Tips for Enabling a Contactless Supply Chain
April 1 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Electronic bills of Lading (eBOLs) are not a new concept, but they play a significant part in enabling a paperless/contactless supply chain.
This webinar, presented by FreightWaves in partnership with Vector, will feature a product demonstration with Will Chu, Co-Founder and CEO of Vector, as he shows how enterprise shippers, carriers, 3PLs and retailers have worked together to create an open standard for eBOLs and contactless pickup and delivery.
See how these logistics partners:
• Reduce dwell time and detention fees
• Create an OTIF audit that all parties can verify
• Gain real-time visibility into the performance of each facility’s pickup and delivery process
• Enable frictionless ASNs and create a standard unique identifier for tracking loads and SKU-level details
• Automate processes and improve efficiency in the field and the back office
Save your spot for the live session.