- This event has passed.
Webinar: Understanding the Latest Regulatory Trends and Updates Affecting Trade
08/05/2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
In response to key regulatory and legislative changes and proposals that have been brought forward by the new Biden Administration, US Customs and Border Protection and other trade regulatory bodies, FreightWaves/American Shipper and Thomson Reuters are partnering to present an hour-long webinar to discuss these changes and how they will affect trade globally.
Join us on Thursday, August 5 at 2pm ET, where we will feature insights from Thomson Reuters’ Suzanne I. Offerman, JD, Senior Proposition Manager for Global Trade, who will moderate a panel of experts, Virginia Thompson, Jenifer Fernandez and Anne Woelke, each a Senior Product Manager for ONESOURCE GTM, who will share insights including:
- • CBP updates
- • 21st Century Customs Framework
- • Export Controls update
- • Avoiding Forced Labor in Your Supply Chain
- • USMCA enforcement/changes
Our presenters will provide insight on disruptions and the implications of these challenges, future trends and how supply chain managers will need to react to protect profitability.
By attending this session, you will learn to:
- • Identify specific areas that expose your supply chain to risk
- • Develop strategies to avoid and minimize the impact of non-compliance
- • Evaluate possible solutions that can be integrated into your processes and workflows to mitigate different forms of supply chain risk
Register today to join us for the live session.