- This event has passed.
What to Expect in the Second Half of 2020: A Shipper Outlook
07/15/2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
A number of factors have created high levels of uncertainty around the freight markets in 2020, making it difficult to plan for the road ahead. To help shippers understand the forces that will impact the remainder of the year, FreightWaves is hosting an hour-long webinar on Wednesday, July 15, at 2pm ET. During this session, our market experts will shed light on critical areas to monitor that may further impact global supply chains.
Key areas of discussion will include:
• Expected volumes, capacity, rates and implications for bid season in the second half of 2020
• Outlook for sub-sectors of freight and the economy, including consumer spending, capital spending, housing/construction, oil and gas and manufacturing/industrial activity
• Political and geopolitical wildcards threatening to cloud visibility and heighten uncertainty for freight and the U.S. economy
We hope you’ll join us for this informative session, which will feature insights from:
• JT Engstrom, Chief Strategy Officer, FreightWaves
• Mike Baudendistel, Rail/Intermodal Market Expert, FreightWave
• Henry Byers, International Freight Forwarding/Maritime Market Expert, FreightWaves
Click below to register today.