The hottest FreightTech Event of the year!
May 5-6, 2020 // Atlanta, GA // GICC
FreightWaves LIVE, the premier freight conference of the year, is coming back to Atlanta! With every new event, the pressure is on to make it bigger and greater than the one before and this year will be no different. We’ll feature quick-fire demos of the latest technology, inspiring keynote presentations from industry and business leaders, and a smorgasbord of influencers, investors, and supply chain experts to keep attendees on the cusp of the latest trends and factors impacting the freight industry in 2020.
Data-driven discussions and presentations will provide deep insight into current, near term and forward-looking trends that are shaping the freight and logistics market. When the daily sessions end, you’ll also have evenings to network and connect with leading minds in the industry and engage with your peers or see all that Atlanta has to offer.
Our industry is becoming increasingly digitized and speed, efficiency, safety, and communication strategies are improving every day. FreightWaves LIVE Atlanta will showcase the technologies and services that use data to project and monitor the freight markets. Regardless of the role you play in supply chains, you can expect to come away from this experience energized and informed to tackle the biggest challenges facing our industry.
What To Expect
- You will encounter fast-paced demos of cutting edge supply chain tech startups.
- Network with some of the top minds in supply chain.
- Gain key market insights from industry leaders to help you position for the future.
- Connect with senior-level supply chain and business executives, venture capitalists, industry analysts, developers, media, bloggers, and entrepreneurs from across transportation and supply chain.
- Meet the decision-makers behind the biggest brands and startups who create buzz around high-impact technology across all industry segments: manufacturers, carriers, 3PLs, supply chain management, manufacturing, media, and more.
FreightWaves was the first company in the supply chain industry to successfully launch a high-energy, live product demo format, with no vaporware or PowerPoint presentations allowed. Over the course of our two-day event, we will be featuring dozens of live, 7-minute product demos from the industry’s leading technology and solution providers. This format allows the audience to see exactly how these technologies work while hearing how they can be used to transform the industry. It is a perfect format for both startups and leading freight technology companies to get their products in front of potential customers, media, prospective partners, and VCs.
We are pleased to offer three on-campus hotel options for all guests to FreightWaves LIVE Atlanta – the Gateway, Springhill Suites, and the Renaissance – all Marriott properties. Past years have seen these properties sell out well in advance, so don’t wait to reserve your room!
Thank You To Our Sponsors
Take Networking To The Next Level
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.