The hottest FreightTech Event of the year!
September 17, 2020 // Toronto, Ontario // Toronto Congress Centre South
FreightWaves LIVE, the industry’s premier freight conference, is expanding its international reach and coming to Toronto! This event will feature quick-fire demos of the latest technology, inspiring keynote presentations from industry and business leaders, and a smorgasbord of influencers, investors, and supply chain experts to keep attendees on the cusp of the latest trends and factors impacting the freight industry in 2020.
Data-driven discussions and presentations will provide deep insight into current, near term and forward-looking trends that are shaping the Canadian freight and logistics market.
Our industry is becoming increasingly digitized and speed, efficiency, safety, and communication strategies are improving every day. FreightWaves LIVE Toronto will showcase the technologies and services that use data to project and monitor the freight markets. Regardless of the role you play in supply chains, you can expect to come away from this experience energized and informed to tackle the biggest challenges facing our industry.
What To Expect
- You will encounter fast-paced demos of cutting edge supply chain tech startups.
- Network with some of the top minds in supply chain.
- Gain key market insights from industry leaders to help you position for the future.
- Connect with senior-level supply chain and business executives, venture capitalists, industry analysts, developers, media, bloggers, and entrepreneurs from across transportation and supply chain.
- Meet the decision-makers behind the biggest brands and startups who create buzz around high-impact technology across all industry segments: manufacturers, carriers, 3PLs, supply chain management, manufacturing, media, and more.
FreightWaves was the first company in the supply chain industry to successfully launch a high-energy, live product demo format, with no vaporware or PowerPoint presentations allowed. Over the course of our event, we will be featuring dozens of live, 7-minute product demos from the industry’s leading technology and solution providers. This format allows the audience to see exactly how these technologies work while hearing how they can be used to transform the industry. It is a perfect format for both startups and leading freight technology companies to get their products in front of potential customers, media, prospective partners, and VCs.
Take Networking To The Next Level
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.