Jump-start Your Startup
As a start up, socializing and gathering feedback on your new, or early stage, concept can be one of your biggest challenges. Finding access to an audience of industry participants, potential customers and partners, investors and VCs should be step one. If you are developing an innovative technology solution for one of the many challenges facing the freight and logistics industry, our new Waves InnovationLab is the perfect platform for you! Waves InnovationLab will be launching as a part of MarketWaves18 November 12- 13 at the Gaylor Texan Resort & Convention Center in Grapevine, TX.
- • Two days to showcase or demo your innovative, early stage solution through a dedicated Waves InnovationLab platform
- • Test-drive your pitch with select accelerators, industry leaders and sector-focused VCs
- • Network with senior-level industry executives, industry analysts, developers and entrepreneurs from across the industry spectrum, as well as key media
- • Win a spot to demonstrate your innovation on stage in front of 1000+ decision-makers, prospective customers and investors at Transparency19 (to be held in May 2019 in Atlanta, GA).*
The Waves InnovationLab can help you simplify the complex journey to commercialization and fundraising:
- • Connect with potential customers and collaborators across the freight/logistics market
- • Receive insight/feedback on your product/service
- • Win a spot on a bigger Demo Day platform to reach a broader audience*
There will be a dedicated area at MarketWaves18 for the Waves InnovationLab, and each participating company will receive customized signage. In addition, your company will be listed on all Waves InnovationLab print materials.
Please bring the necessary equipment to demo your solution (i.e. laptop, extra monitor or rental). We will provide electrical hook-up, WiFi and a demo counter.
To learn more, contact David Bradford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Attendees will vote for their top freight tech startup from all Waves InnovationLab participants. The startup with the most votes will earn a spot at Transparency19 Demo Day (a $10,000 value).