The sheer size and scope of the global transportation market have created the need for specialization even in enterprise-level software suites addressing diverse requirements groupings. A “one size fits all” approach to transportation does not work and executives and managers must be cognizant when applying systems to their transportation strategy.
This guide focuses on definitions, key features and functions, common use cases and applications, market maturity and future trends on the following enterprise transportation software applications:
· Global Trade Management (GTM) Systems
· Transportation Management Systems (TMS)
· Shipment Execution Platforms
· Vehicle Routing & Scheduling (VRS) Systems
· Fleet Management (FMS) and Asset Systems Carriers
Download the white paper by filling out the form below.