Terms and Conditions
Participation in the FreightWaves Passport Program (“FPP”) is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Participation in any event, receipt of any publication, access to any product, attendance at any seminar or receipt of any other benefit under the FPP is subject to any terms, conditions, limitations or other requirements generally applicable to such benefit including, but not limited to, agreement to terms and conditions specific to such benefit.
- Invitation only events, unless expressly extended to the FPP, are excluded from the FPP.
- At the time of purchase, FPP benefits will be assigned to an individual (a “Member”). FPP benefits are nontransferable. Provided, however, that in the event memberships are purchased by a company, FreightWaves may permit transfer to a new Member upon payment of a fee.
- Inclusion of a benefit in the FPP creates no obligation for FreightWaves to offer or continue offering such events, publications, products, seminars or other benefits.
- FreightWaves may add, delete, substitute or alter available events, publications, products, seminars or other benefits at its absolute discretion.
- Price is subject to change on an annual basis.