An unprecedented capacity crunch. A technology wave crashing the market with new Uber-like start-ups bent on cutting out the broker. Legacy processes that no longer work. The blurring of asset vs. non-asset providers. It’s a time of massive upheaval and challenge for brokers – but also one of great opportunity.
How do brokers adapt, transform and emerge on the other side as stronger competitive forces?
FreightWaves and Trucker Tools are partnering for a one-hour webinar on Thursday, December 6, at 2 p.m. ET to answer this question and provide brokers with the insights they need to move toward a successful future.
Prasad Gollapalli, Founder and CEO of Trucker Tools, will share insights around:
• How to think like an asset owner
• The importance of leveraging and benefitting from new technologies that focus on enabling brokers—not disintermediating them
• Using “constructive disruption” to change outdated processes and employ new technologies that drive more productivity and grow the business
He will be joined by other industry experts including:
· Tom Curee, Vice President of Logistics, Kingsgate Logistics
· Diana Bullington, IT Director, Syfan Logistics
Join us as we explore how these topics will drive success for today's and tomorrow's freight brokerages.