- This event has passed.
A New Era Dawns for Brokers: How Technology Is Redrawing the Blueprint for Success
09/25/2018 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
An unprecedented capacity crunch. Archaic processes badly in need of reinvention. New Uber-like technology entrants bent on cutting out the broker. The blurring of asset vs. non-asset providers. Seldom in the brokerage market’s history has there been a time of such massive upheaval—and opportunity.
How do brokers respond, transform and emerge on the other side as stronger competitive forces?
FreightWaves and Trucker Tools are partnering for a one-hour webinar on Tuesday, September 25, to answer this question and provide brokers with the insights they need to move toward a successful future.
Prasad Gollapalli, Founder and CEO of Trucker Tools, will share insights around:
• How to think like an asset owner
• The importance of leveraging and benefitting from new technologies that focus on enabling brokers—not disintermediating them
• Using “constructive disruption” to change outdated processes and employ new technologies that drive more productivity and grow the business
We will also hear real-life experiences from:
• Zak Mattocks, Managing Director– Freight Solutions,
FedEx Transportation Management
• Michelle Potter, Sr. Director of Strategic Development, England Logistics, Inc.
Join us as we explore how these topics will impact the blueprint for success for today’s and tomorrow’s freight brokerages.