- This event has passed.
Driver Detention: Time Is Money
01/24/2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
Detention is one of the largest concerns facing drivers and fleets today, costing both time and money. In fact, DAT research revealed that 63 percent of drivers spend more than three hours waiting for their trucks to be loaded or unloaded on average, often leading to them missing subsequent loads as a result. As the adage goes, if the wheels aren’t turning, drivers aren’t earning.
Whether due to inefficiency or excess supply, detention has very real consequences for drivers and companies alike. To explore how companies can work to reduce the effects of detention on their drivers and the bottom line, Spireon and FreightWaves are partnering to host a one-hour webinar, which will focus on:
• SONAR data and charts showing what is happening in the market
• How leading companies are managing detention billing
• Real-world examples of how companies can work to minimize the effects of detention
Featured speakers will include:
• Zach Strickland, Market Analyst, FreightWaves
• David Heller, Vice President of Government Affairs, Truckload Carriers Association
• John Coppens, Vice President of Operations, Maverick Transportation
Moderated by Roni Taylor, Spireon