- This event has passed.
The State of Carrier Payments: Selecting the Right Payment Strategy for Your Organization
04/23/2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
The payment process can present a number of challenges within the freight industry, from dealing with errors in invoices to managing and protecting the sensitivity of the data they contain. As a result, many companies opt to outsource their payments to third parties who specialize in payments to save time and avoid the complexities altogether. And when it comes to selecting a payment method, carriers are opting for factoring over QuickPay six times more often, but both options have pros and cons. So how do you ensure that you’re selecting the payment route that’s right for your 3PL while still building carrier loyalty?
To explore the benefits and drawbacks of these payment options and provide the information needed to ensure you’re making the best option to meet your needs, FreightWaves is partnering with TriumphPay to present an hourlong webinar on Tuesday, April 23, at 2pm EDT, where we will discuss:
• The benefits and drawbacks of managing your payments internally versus working with a third party
• The process involved for different payment types and their typical adoption rates
• How to gain a simplified view of your payment details and finances
• How to use your payment process to drive loyalty and build lasting relationships with carriers
• How to improve back-office efficiency
The webinar will feature perspectives from Melissa Forman, Senior Vice President and COO at TriumphPay.