Subscribe to FreightCasts and never miss a FreightWaves podcast.
Users of the FreightWavesTV app also have access to a full lineup of FreightWavesTV content, including weekday livestream, special reports, news segments, past shows, SONAR demos, rapid-fire demos and exclusive interviews.
WHAT THE TRUCK?!?
- Lost in the woods LIVE @HOME
- Dooner and The Dude are live from FreightWaves’ biggest event of the year. They’re joined by special guests Prasad Gollapalli, Founder and CEO, TruckerTools; Garrett Wolfe, VP of Product Management, TriumphPay; and Alex Kalish, Chief Strategy and Solutions Officer, Stratix Corporation.
- Achieving an Efficient, Connected Supply Chain with Mobile Partnerships, Stratix; Vernon O’Donnell, Chief Product and Services Officer, project44.
- ELDs and visibility blind spots LIVE @HOME
- Dooner and The Dude are live from FreightWaves’ premier virtual event with special guests Danny Loe, President of Asset Light Logistics and Chief Yield Officer, ArcBest; Doug Schrier, VP of Product and Innovation, Transflo; Tom Bray, Senior Transportation Industry Adviser, J. J. Keller; and Kendra Phillips, CTO & VP of New Products, Ryder System Inc.
- The festival of freight
- Dooner and The Dude are live from FreightWaves LIVE @HOME with special guests Shelley Simpson, Executive Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer and President of Highway Services, J.B. Hunt; Eric Rempel, Chief Innovation Officer, Redwood Logistics; Hunter Burke, Founder & Product Leader, Loadshop; Lisa Flynn, Director of Delivery Services, SkyBitz.
- Hemp on the move from LIVE @HOME – WHAT THE TRUCK?!?
- Dooner and The Dude are live from FreightWaves LIVE @HOME with special guests Mustafa Azizi, Co-Founder and CEO, ZUUM; Robert Brothers, Vice President of Product Development, McLeod Software; Vaughn Moore, President and CEO, AIT Worldwide Logistics; Hope White, Chief Executive Officer, H.D. White Logistics, LLC.
- Behind the retail food supply chain
- Dooner and The Dude are talking about Robinson Fresh’s new study on the top-10 online purchasing trends for the food retail season.
- Plus: the rise of drop and hook, will 2018 truck order levels lead to 2019-level bankruptcies, is big and bulky changing final mile, five items truckers should carry to survive winter storms, and how ATTACA.org is combating child abuse.
- With WHAT THE TRUCK?!?’s most metal #PlayItForward of all time.
- A virtual event(s) preview.
- This episode features Bill Clement, President of Specialized Solutions, CRST; Michael Castagnetto, President, Robinson Fresh; Trent Zuberi, Associate Manager – Logistics Finance and Freight Payables, The Kraft Heinz Co.; Rodney Timms, founder, ATTACA.org, and Emily Szink, GM of Content, FreightWaves.
FreightWaves LIVE @ HOME
- FreightWaves for startups – FreightTech Venture
- FreightWaves founder and CEO Craig Fuller talks to Dooner and The Dude about FreightWaves for startups at the FreightTech Venture virtual event.
- Ryder System’s Bob Brunn – FreightTech Venture
- Dooner and The Dude interview Ryder System’s Vice President – Investor Relations, Corporate Strategy & Product Strategy Bob Brunn.
- Forager’s Matt Silver – FreightTech Venture
- Dooner and The Dude interview Forager Co-Founder Matt Silver.
- Eli Soler of Truckered-in – FreightTech Venture
- Dooner and The Dude catch up with Eli Soler of Truckered-in at FreightTech Venture.
- Supply Chain Spotlight – Adriene Bailey, Partner, Oliver Wyman
- J.T. Engstrom, Chief Strategy Officer, Freightwaves and Adriene Bailey, Partner, Oliver Wyman discuss intermodal growth for rail and trucking.
Put That Coffee Down
- Virtual lead generation LIVE @HOME
- Kevin Hill and Dooner are live from FreightWaves LIVE @HOME with Lean Staffing Solutions’ Trey Griggs.
- How capital investments are reshaping supply chains
- Anthony and Zach bring on Jon Bradford of Dynamo, a venture capital firm specializing in early stage investments, to discuss what effect 2020 has had on investment trends and sentiment in the supply chain.
Fuller Speed Ahead
- Hey, who’s driving that truck?
- Waymo’s John Verdon talks about the future of self-driving technology with FreightWaves CEO Craig Fuller during FreightWaves LIVE @HOME.
- Self-driving trucks are almost here
- COO Shawn Kerrigan joined FreightWaves CEO Craig Fuller on a special episode of Fuller Speed Ahead Thursday as part of FreightWaves LIVE @HOME.
- Blue North’s mold-breaking leadership supports supply chain growth
- Blue North executive Brit Fitzpatrick talks community support and female leadership in supply chain management during FreightWaves Venture Summit.
- Understanding Uber’s rise in the transportation industry
- Craig Fuller and Mike Isaac discuss Isaac’s book as well as the rise and fall of Uber. They dive into the evolution of Uber, the company’s new reliance on Uber Eats, and the impacts of new regulations.
- Interview with HubTran CEO Matt Bernstein
- FreightWaves Founder and CEO Craig Fuller interviews HubTran CEO Matt Bernstein.
- The upturn in the market for used trucks
- Ryder is a major seller of used trucks. So it was notable that in its quarterly earnings report it said the amount of money it was getting from the sale of used trucks was better than its estimates, and that the market had been a pleasant surprise.
- To talk about the market for used trucks, Chris Visser of JD Power joined host John Kingston on Drilling Deep. Visser is head of the research team at JD Power that studies the market for both used and new Class 8 vehicles and has a solid perspective on what’s happening in that market.
- Also on Drilling Deep this week: Kingston talks about how diesel consumers have benefited from an imbalance in the market that refinery owners are starting to shut down. There will be fewer refineries – how is that going to affect you?
FreightWaves Morning Minute
- The fastest minute in freight.
- The top headlines from FreightWaves.com every weekday morning. Available on FreightWaves.com/podcasts, your favorite podcasts player and Alexa by adding the skill “FreightWaves.”