Liner carrier MOL has announced the following organizational changes for the transpacific trade, which will take effect in August:
- Calvin Duffaut, assistant vice president for yield management and corporate communications for MOL (America), has been promoted to vice president of yield management of MOL Liner and will relocate to Hong Kong.
- Toshihiko Sato, senior manager of transpacific trade, will relocate to Hong Kong in support of the transpacific trade management migration to MOL Liner.
- Tom Smart, currently assistant vice president for transpacific export trade management, will become the assistant vice president of transpacific trade pricing.
- Lincoln Pei, currently assistant vice president for refrigerated services, will become the assistant vice president of transpacific westbound trade management.
- Jim Boyer, currently the assistant vice president of transpacific trade pricing, will become the assistant vice president for refrigerated services.