The July 2022 “State of the Industry Report” — presented in affiliation with Ryder — shares an update on current market conditions across the trucking, maritime and intermodal markets, as well as how global conditions are affecting rates.
In this report, you will find:
• The truckload market continues to soften during a traditionally strong period for freight
• The ocean market is showing signs of slowing as retailers cope with record inventory levels
• Inflationary pressures are wearing on the consumer as retail sales were negative in May
• Intermodal volume levels remain strong compared to previous months, but service continues to be a hot topic
• Rising diesel prices continue to impact the cash flows of small carriers as a new record for authorities revoked was set in May according to the FMCSA
Download the complimentary report today to access the full insights.