Siloed technology can hold back e-commerce sellers, resulting in inefficiency and time-consuming cross-department communication breakdowns. Whitebox, an e-commerce management platform, has released a new business intelligence tool, Omnifi, that is designed to streamline these processes.
Omnifi connects marketing, sales and logistics into a single platform, allowing brands and retailers to see across these channels for a comprehensive view of their customers on all their digital channels.
The first solution publicly available in the platform is Omnifi Insights, which powers the services offered by the company’s Marketplace Growth Agency.
“To take a product to market today, brands need to make a lot of decisions; yet they are challenged by a lack of transparency and access to reliable omnichannel data to understand their e-commerce business. These current gaps in knowledge, a common challenge for brands, create missed growth opportunities and customer insights,” said Whitebox CEO Marcus Startzel. “Omnifi Insights offers brands the visibility needed to quickly measure their business’ performance, understand their customers’ purchase journey and ultimately identify revenue potential. Whitebox’s best-in-class, modern commerce platform helps brands make the most out of their insights, and our teams expertly serve as a partner in both strategy and execution through the entire relationship.”
Omnifi Insights is a data-driven solution that shows overarching sales trends and shopping behaviors and enables the identification of new opportunities, the company said. The technology also allows brands to understand their e-commerce sales across Amazon, Walmart, and their brands’ sites in real time and provides access to their customers’ data in perpetuity, which alleviates the issue of date limitations for certain data points.
“Access to data and meaningful insights are essential for a small business like ours. Whitebox’s Omnifi has been a huge leap forward in our understanding of what’s working and what’s not when it comes to our advertising performance, the competitive landscape, consumer demographics and so much more,” said Jeremy Sherman, SNACKLINS’ marketing and e-commerce manager. “The best part is that the Whitebox team helps us make sense of all the data, allowing us to focus on the most important insights to move our business forward.”
According to Whitebox, Omnifi Insights can help brands in several areas, including:
- The customer journey, providing full visibility into customers’ omnichannel buying journeys. Brands can associate all purchases for any given customer to visualize shopping behaviors, view overarching trends, such as where first-time buyers typically start, or segment sales by marketplace to identify channel-specific trends.
- Identifying product-specific ad strategy, helping brands make actionable, data-driven decisions on their Amazon ad strategy.
- Leveraging geographic sales trends by viewing product sales data across geographic regions from any given channel and benchmarking monthly, weekly and daily performance.
- Creating new product offerings by enabling brands to identify bundling opportunities and view products that were compared to theirs during the shopping process, as well as what competitive products the brand may have lost out to.
- Understanding profitability, providing a view of estimated fees and cost of goods sold after sales to provide a view of the profitability.