American Shipper recently surveyed more than 250 transportation decision-makers on their freight payment practices. Expert panelists will discuss the study results and demonstrate several best practices that shippers and 3PLs can apply to streamline this unruly but necessary function.
Key topics will include:
- Challenges and benefits of automating freight pay
- Payments means and timing
- Cost of processing an invoice
- Auditing practices and results
- Optimization based on the wealth data generated by freight payment
- The carrier’s view of the settlement process