Upgrades to the TMS provider’s cloud-based solution also include new mobile capabilities to track fuel consumption and miles traveled.
The transportation management system provider Cloud Logistics has upgraded its TMS solution to provide new key performance indicator reporting, enhanced mobile capabilities, and appointment setting for both pick-up and delivery.
New features include:
- Third party logistics capabilities to support complex hierarchical relationships and shipping rules;
- Appointment setting for both pick-up and delivery in the carrier portal;
- Client portal for Cloud Logistics’ customers to submit requests and access system documentation;
- A carrier KPI report to facilitate improved carrier relationship management for shippers;
- TMS mobile application to capture information such as miles traveled and fuel consumption, as well as integration with the mobile device’s gyroscope to prevent data entry while driving
Cloud Logistics upgrades its system four times a year with new features at no cost to users.